- Monday, 20 October 2014 - 9:05:45 PM
At present, there are ninety-six (99) residential subdivisions in the city, wherein thirty seven (37) were approved by the Sangguniang Panlungsod per R.A. 7160 and the other sixty-two (62) were already existing subdivisions prior to the passage of RA 7160. These subdivision lots are being sold with current prices ranging from P2,500.00 to P5,000.00 per square meter.
Majority of informal settlers in Batangas City can be found in government lots. Portions of barangay Sta. Clara and the non-functional railroad track of the Philippine National Railways from Barangay 24 up to Balagtas are presently occupied by informal settlers.
There are two existing relocation sites in the city which included the San Jose Sico Relocation Site owned by the city government and the Balete Relocation Site which was implemented by the Philippine Ports Authority in collaboration with the Batangas City government and other concerned national government agencies relative to the Batangas Port Development Project.
- Mga bagong benepisyo handog ng Philhealth sa ika-22 anniversary celebration nito
- Mainit na pagtanggap sa mga delegasyon ng SCUAA 2017 ipinadama sa Mayor’s Night ni Mayor Beverley
- Biogas digester para sa kitchen wastes pinopromote ng Brgy. Alangilan
- Batangas City Police hinarana ang mga city government employees
BFP Batangas City : 301-7996
PNP Batangas City : 980-0382
Batangas Medical Center : 723-0911
CDRRMO : 702-3902
Philippine Red Cross : 723-3027
City Social Welfare Dev’t : 723-2357
City Health Office : 723-8890